answer is likely to be yes if...
you are Single (i.e. never previously married or entered into a Civil Partnership) or Widowed - if either of you have been divorced please contact the Vicar who will be happy to discuss the matter with you.
And in addition... either of you has just one of the following connections:
· You live in Holy Trinity parish
· You are on the church Electoral Roll (because you are a regular worshipper at HolyTrinity)
. You were baptised at Holy Trinity
· You were confirmed as from Holy Trinity
·You have been resident in the parish for at least 6 months at any time in your life
· You have been a habitual worshipper at Holy Trinity for at least 6 months at any time in your life
· Your parent(s) have been resident in the parish for at least 6 months at any timeduring your lifetime
· Your parent(s) have been habitual worshippers at Holy Trinity for at least 6 months at anytime during your lifetime·
. Your parents or grandparents were married at Holy Trinity
Please note that you are legally required to provide adequate evidence of the connection you have with the parish. This is usually quite easy to do, though perhaps may be more difficult in the case where you are relying on residence or worship in the parish some years previously.
The basic cost of a wedding at Holy Trinity for 2013 is £486 (this includes the service and the organist.) During October to April there will be an additional charge of £70 for heating. In addition a choir will cost £200 and the bells £115. Also, if large cars (stretch limos) are to be used there will be a charge of £30 levied by the city Council to reserve spaces in the road.